Dealer alone sets the final purchase price.
All prices reflect suggested retail price in US dollars and apply to the US only.
International freight is not included. International customers must contact their local dealer to obtain accurate pricing. Prices are subject to change. Pricing does not include shipping, dealer preparation fees, taxes or registration fees.
- Aggressive bow styling with integrated LED docking lights, surrounding fascia, and World Cat lettering
- Deluxe bow seating for 7, with hex-pattern contrast stitching
- Insulated 180-quart port and starboard storage compartments with overboard drains
- Integrated through-hull concealed windlass system with stylish S/S breastplate, 300-foot line, 15-foot chain, and 22-pound anchor
- Twin Yamaha 200 HP Digital 4-strokes with Command Link Plus® gauge, rigging, controls and props
- Fiberglass top with surfboard edge and powdercoated frame w/built-in glass windshield
- Glass dash console with standard Garmin GPSMAP® 7612xsv 12-inch multi-touch widescreen display with Airmar® B117 depth/temp thru-hull transducer
- Mastervolt C-Zone® digital switching system; fully NMEA 2000® compatible, easy-access circuit board
- Fusion® marine stereo with 4 JL Audio speakers and Bluetooth
- Fiberglass lined head compartment with fresh water head system, 9-gallon holding tank, and overboard discharge
- Insulated, lockable 355-quart port and starboard floor fish boxes with diaphragm pumps; each can alternately store 4 rods or a 5-gallon bucket
- Three piece construction for huge fishing area, with 360° cockpit bolsters
- Twin in-floor mechanical rooms with large hatches that allow easy access/service for bilge, pumps and other equipment
- Aft fold-down transom seating for two with adjacent 12v outlets
- Large swim platform with integrated handrails and user-friendly On-Ramp™ ladder